Now in the kingdom of God there stood before the Lords of Elohim, Emmanuel, the son
of Michael who is the son of Ahman, even the Most High God.
~ Wisdom 1:3
And God called unto Emmanuel, and ordained that he should become the very Anointed
One, that he might give to the children of men the promise of life everlasting in
the kingdom of God, that he might prepare for the righteous a way of holiness whereby
they might be exalted unto God, the Father of All.
~ Wisdom 15:51
For it was decreed from the beginning that the Father of all the children of men
take upon himself mortal flesh, that he might go forth unto the children of his soul
to walk among them, that he might show them the way in which they should go.
~ Wisdom 24:27
Now consider how that Emmanuel, even this Yeshua of Nazareth, came to show unto the
children of men the way in which they should walk before the Father of their soul.
For he truly declared, saying: ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh
unto the Father except he shall do as I have done.’
~ Wisdom 23:64-65
33. Hear now this great mystery and ponder deeply: For this Yeshua of Nazareth whom
these men would call Christ, even he is the Father of your soul, being Emmanuel unto
the children of men.
34. Why, therefore, would you let such teachings as these men would afford, separate
you from the Father who loves you? or, Why will you not believe?
35. For it was written: ‘And Philip said unto him, Lord, show us the Father and we
will believe.’ And Yeshua answered him, saying: ‘Have I been with you this long and
still you do not know me, Philip? Whosoever has seen me has seen the Father also.
How say you then, show us the Father?
36. Will you not believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The
words which I speak unto you I speak not of myself; but the Spirit of the Father
who dwells in me, he speaks all these things.’
37. Thus spoke Yeshua of Nazareth, even Emmanuel, unto the children of his soul.
Therefore, think not yourselves unworthy of such glory as he would grant unto you.
38. For even God your Father came forth to dwell upon the earth, even as a man having
flesh and bone like unto yourselves, being born unto life even as you are born.
39. Whosoever, therefore, would abide in God, let them walk even as Yeshua walked:
Who being in the form of man, thought it not robbery to be equal to God.
40. For hereunto were you called according to the will of the Father, that by his
example we might, with assurance, follow in his steps.