And together did they go unto Mahaliel, and coming to the mountains of Sileah, which
mountains did border the regions of the Amethyst Sea; and coming to a high valley
they began to work together, both hand in hand, to build themselves a home.
Summary: The mountains of Sileah are located on the celestial world of Mahaliel,
home planet of the Ahgendai. It was near the mountains of Sileah, in a high valley
north of the Amethyst Sea, that Azraella and Mahaleenah established their home and
24. And being in agreement, the Father and the Daughter did go unto the mountains
of Sileah, and in a valley of great beauty, which valley was bordered in its southernmost
part by the Amethyst Sea, they fashioned a small but pleasing home.
25. And there fell into the valley a great many waterfalls, whose vaporous veils
gave birth to a host of rainbows which did most brightly shine; to dress in most
colorful splendor the gardens of the land.
26. For there surrounded the home a garden of great size, being in its measurement
some twelve miles long and twelve miles wide; containing within its boundaries, marvels
and wonders far greater than the tongue can speak or the pen can write.
27. And seeing that the home was good and finely made, the Father and the Daughter
did enter in and there did they make their abode; to fill the house with beauty and
28. And upon the mountains of Sileah did there come to dwell a congregation of the
Cherubim, whereby they might dwell nigh unto the Daughter, perchance to give to her
some good and happy service.